Director of Customer Success
Informed.co is a competitive repricing platform that helps online businesses drive profits using smart algorithms and actionable insights. Thousands of customers depend on Informed.co, and we're grateful to be part of their business growth.
What's the opportunity?
Our Customer Advocacy department is made up of 6 Success and Support professionals with wide-ranging responsibilities. We have a mix of reactive and proactive initiatives aimed at helping customers achieve their desired outcomes. We are looking for an experienced leader to come in and mentor our Success team as they focus on relationship building, customer retention, and improving revenue growth. You will also provide high-level oversight to a fully functioning Customer support team to ensure continued customer satisfaction. Our ideal match will possess a proven ability to scale customer success teams in both size and revenue. You will also have experience in both Customer Success and Customer Support disciplines. Using your creativity and love of technology you will work to create impactful initiatives that deliver long term value for our customers.
This role is best suited for team leads/managers recently promoted to a Director level position. You'll work on high-level strategy in collaboration with Product and Engineering leaders and report directly to the CEO.
This is not a remote position. While we offer flexibility with regards to working remotely our teams spend half the week in office.
What you'll be doing:
- Define and optimize an account management strategy
- Drive outcomes aimed at reducing churn and increasing revenue
- Mentor and coach individual team members in achieving daily success
- Help to retain talent and develop the careers of individual team members
- Customer journey mapping, email lifecycle management
- Inspiring customer-centricity across the company
- 2-5 years experience leading a Customer Success team at a SaaS company
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Passion for leadership, technology and innovation
- Strong empathy for customers with the drive to impact revenue and growth
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, strong public speaking skills are a plus
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Life, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401k plan with company match
- Flexible workdays and Half-day Fridays
- Training and development budget
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Company matched travel benefit to assist with vacation costs
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- Company events and happy-hours
- MacBooks/Lenovos are our standard, and we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you do your best work
From our offices overlooking the Manhattan skyline, we’re busy building the next generation of SaaS products that will transform online selling forever. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that are ambitious, humble, and positive. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Join us to do the best work of your career!