Senior Product Manager
Informed.co is a competitive repricing platform that helps online businesses drive profits using smart algorithms and actionable insights. Thousands of customers depend on Informed.co for their business, and we’re grateful to work every day to make them successful.
What's the opportunity?
We need your help as we discover how to make online sellers more informed about their businesses. You’ll be working directly with the leadership team in shaping the next step in what Informed could be while engaging with the engineers and customer teams to execute. This role is ideal for someone who loves exploration and naturally knows how to navigate teams to get things out the door. You are methodical in the way you work and understand how to ask the right questions to achieve your goals. You have learned how to be impactful as a senior leader in an organization (or can step up to doing that).
In this role you will be reporting to our Director of Product.
What will I be doing?
- Building cross-functional teams, define the strategy and staff it internally
- Mentor and coach team members
- Conduct pricing analysis while understanding what value means to our customers
- Help launch products so we consistently deliver value to customers
- Assist in driving forward the product strategy and executing on the product roadmap
- Conduct research (customer interviews, surveys, new ideas)
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management role
- Bias to action while executing and iterating on the feedback loop
- Analytical thinker with the ability to identify what numbers matter, and what numbers don’t
- Can do qualitative analysis to understand the why behind the numbers
- Excellent ability to collaborate and build relationships across teams
- Proven ability to translate vision into strategy that gets product out the door
- Possess a clear understanding of "Getting to Market"
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Regular opportunity and support for career growth
- Life, medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- Paid parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones
- Remote work options
- Company matched travel benefit to assist with vacation costs
- Commuting is a breeze with our generous public transport allowance
- Catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen
- 401k plan with company match
- Company events and happy-hours
- MacBooks/Lenovos are our standard, and we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you do your best work
From our offices overlooking the Manhattan skyline, we’re busy building the next generation of SaaS products that will transform online selling forever. We’re growing rapidly and focused on creating a tight-knit group of people that are ambitious, humble, and positive. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us. Join us to do the best work of your career!